fredag 25 januari 2013

Beginning of the weekend

Good evening

This week has gone by really fast. I've been to the gym a few times, I went swimming with mom and also the making of my photoalbums is moving forward, but besides that I've done pretty much nothing . I'm really looking forward to tomorrow though.
In school we've been mostly playing around, I don't really get what it has to do with our education but at least we're having fun! Yesterday we also tried some wines.



          









I and my parents just finished watching Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close. It's about a little boy, Oskar, who's dealing with the loss of his dad. He really plays his role to perfection. It's such a great movie, it is really touching and I can definitely recommend it.





Anna-Sara

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar