söndag 3 februari 2013

Öppet hus & Sweet sixteen

Saturday

I had to get up early for school. Once every year we have this thing called "Öppet hus" when people can visit  our school. Our assignment was to serve brunch to the visitors. Even though it was Saturday, and I would rather have been at home, I had a good time. 


Amanda, who turned sixteen last monday, threw a party yesterday. It was really great, I had so much fun, most fun I've had in quite some time. I also got to meet my boyfriend, who I hadn't seen in what felt like forever. 
Thank you for an awesome party Amanda and congratulations once again. 

The day after

Spent the night at Tekla and Julias place. 
I've just been chilling since I got home, watching a lot of Vampire Diaries and hanging with that little bastard. 
I also hung out with Hannah just a few hours ago, had a small photoshoot again, I'll upload some pictures later.



Thank you for another amazing weekend.
Anna-Sara

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar